10 February 2006

HO HUM

Well, the Seahawks didn't win :( Those pesky Steelers won :( I didn't get to see much of the game, but my students sure filled me in on Monday morning. Some, were calling the Steelers cheaters, others were saying the Seahawks didn't show up, and others didn't care. I just laughed and said, "I guess the best team won." They didn't like that.
Now, I have to look up things for the Spelling test bonuses. I was using games for them to earn bonus points toward their grades. They really were into it. Now, it's HO HUM.... We shall see what happens next

As for the rest of this week, it's been up and down. The neck spasm isn't any better, hubby is gone on business for the week, and lil man is really trying mommy's patience. Any takers on taking lil man???

Have a great weekend everyone. I will try to post more, but with hubby gone, it's hard to do it all.

HUGS!

No comments: