02 June 2008

Been Gone....

Sorry it's been so long since my last post. I have been busy with my lil man's b-day, school wrapping up, TESTING!!!!!!!!!!, and starting my masters program. Yes, I am finally biting the bullet and starting my masters. I started this weekend with Lesley University @ my school district's high school. It's an awesome program b/c we meet one weekend per month for 22 months. Granted, we will have work in between those times, but it's nothing like having to arrange babysitting for evening classes.

On a good note, school is over June 10th!!!! Lil man will be having his little promotion program next Monday. Then, it's off to Kindergarten!!!! Man, I am feeling the age..... LOL

I hope everyone has a good week, and I will post more often once school lets out for the summer!

HUGS!

2 comments:

Phats said...

WOW Congrats on starting the master's work good for you! I have often thought about doing it too, but I dunno it's harder the older I get.

Glad you're back!

Melanie Miday-Stern said...

Thanks Phats. Just think of the one thing you like doing most and go for it. I am close to 40, so don't think that you're too old to start! ;)