26 November 2009

Thanksgiving Day!


Happy Thanksgiving to all family and friends!

I am truly thankful this year. I am 3 months away from obtaining my masters degree. I have a very special significant other in my life who has been a true light where there was dark. I have a wonderful son who is surpassing what's expected of a 1st grader, even though we have other areas to work on. I have a good job w/ good kids and good people to work with! Overall, the health is good; could be better ; however, I am still working on it!

I have a great family and friends who have been very supportive and loving! I wouldn't have made it w/out them! THANKS!

To all my blogging friends, I wish you the happiest of holidays. I will try to blog a tad more the rest of this year. Once the masters is complete, I will be a tad more free!!!




Have you hugged your Turkey today???


2 comments:

Phats said...

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving and ate a lot of good stuff

Phats said...

Merry Christmas Tiggy!!!