November ended with nothing much to write about.
- school finishing up for the calendar year
- Driving to Ohio for Christmas with DG and the family.
- Glad that it wasn't snowing on either way to and from Ohio
- Lil guy missed a great snow the day after we left; so much for a snowball fight, even though he had a small one w/ Grandma
- The New Year rang in while we were celebrating w/ friends, who will be moving to TN this summer. :(
- A week of reviewing things taught for the nine weeks (5 days for 9 weeks!)
- Benchmark testing... always a fun week!
- A three day weekend followed by a 3 day work week, followed by another 3 day weekend! (How's that for scheduling!)
Hopefully it won't be a month and a half before my next post! HAHAHAHA