07 March 2006

Bleck

I was just realizing today that no one either not reading my blog, or they don't want to post a comment. I see my sis, sis-in-law, and others have multiple posts and I gave what... 1-3? ugh! I am really bummed.


Anyway, this is the second to last week before HELL WEEK!! (Testing in the state of LA!) That week will be very long!!! This kiddies will be going stir crazy by Wednesday!! So will the teachers. Once it's over though, it's smooth sailing! The only huge problem is that the kiddies will just give up and start fluffing off big time! That's the part of testing I don't like. BUMMER!

I hope everyone has a great rest of the week!

Ciao!

1 comment:

Design Goddess said...

I wouldn't be too envious of all my comments. I don't have nearly as many as Gareth and PPP. :(