31 March 2006

Life is Grand

Life is better now. My darling husband just secured his job for another 6 years and we're going to enjoy it for now! Lil man is 100% better and I am still not recovered in the voice area , but I am doing much better.

TESTING IS OVER IN THE STATE OF LOUISIANA!!!!! YEAH!!!!

Just thought you would like to know! The testing committee sent off the final papers Wednesday! I am so excited. Now the waiting game begins. It takes approximately 6-7 weeks to grade these. That means the kiddos won't know if they pass or not until right before school is out. UGH!

My students didn't do too bad. Some just needed an extra kick in the butt to stay focused.

Spring break is in 2 weeks, and I will be heading to sunny Ohio to see my sis, DG.

Take care everyone and have an awesome
weekend!

No comments: