23 March 2006

SPRING HAS SPRUNG!




Ha! Not very likely. This morning we woke up here in Louisiana to a chilly 41 degrees. Tomorrow and Saturday's lows are to be in the mid-30's. YIKES~~ It's craziness I tell you!

Today, I am home w/ lil man with another ear infection. UGH! This is the second one in a month. I just wish the weather would make up its mind b/c that is what is making everyone sick down here. The viral flu and ear infections are just some of the things being seen here. Is it the same where everyone else is? I would love to know! I am stuck with Noggin and PBS Kids Sprout all day!!! Fun, fun fun!! NOT!

Testing week is almost over. I feel bad because I am missing today but no one could keep lil one for me. The kids are doing ok; they are stressed some because they know this could make or break them.

Spring break is in 2 weeks. At that time, I am heading to the grey area called NE Ohio. Hopefully there will be sunshine and warmth up there when we visit. I am going to try and bring it with me sis!! (well, I am bringing the favorite nephew!!)

Have a great rest of the week!

No comments: