02 July 2007

Happy Fouth of July to all!



I hope that all of you are having a good summer or winter (depending on where you are in the world!) I am enjoying some peace and quiet for a couple weeks. My lil man is with his grandparents and DG in Ohio. Now, is the time for cleaning out the kids room and the house for that matter of all this JUNK we've accumulated over the past few years.

Well, for those who do not celebrate the 4th of July like we do here in America, I want to wish you a wonderful month of July and hope that it is safe and relaxing for you!

3 comments:

Design Goddess said...

You want him back now?!?!?!?! :\

Skiingred said...

I hope you are enjoying the quiet I'm sure Jonathon left in your house! I lasted a few days without Izzy and then I REALLY missed her! I think they had fun playing together. Did DG tell you how we let I and J play with fireworks? We even let them run in the street and play with knives! Just kidding!

Take care!

Melanie Miday-Stern said...

No, DG, you can keep him a little while longer.
Ski- I knew if I let you two in charge something like that would happen... geez just kidding. DG and I were talking about the HOF parade. Want to come??? I think the two would have fun!