21 August 2007

They're coming to take me away ha ha; They're coming to take me away ha ha... to the funny farm!!!! ROFL


Well, at least it's catchy. School starts next Monday for my lil man and myself. I can't believe he's going to Pre-K. SNIFF! :( I have been in meetings for the past 2 days and I am going crazy b/c my room is no where near ready. I basically have 8 hours to be done! HELP!!!!!


On a better note, lil man is getting excited, yet apprehensive about going to his BIG school. He told my friend today that he didn't want to go to the big school. He liked his little school. Well, I can't help him there. I guess I am upset too b/c I will not be able to walk him to his classroom on his first day of school. Bummer. I drop him off so I can greet my students on their first day of 5th grade.


Well, I will post more when I can. BTW Football season is gearing up too!!!! GO VOLS and GO BROWNS!!!!

5 comments:

Kingcover said...

The funny farm isn't so bad. I'm in my third stay in it and am on a first name basis with all of the staff - MY first name, not theirs! :-D

Skiingred said...

Good luck this year! It's a chore to get the room ready - especially for me since I have NO artistic talent! Oh -- did Sis email you the link for the free post its? Let me know if you need it and I'll send it to you!

Kingcover said...

Hey I thought you would like this ...... I just left a comment on someone else's blog and guess what the word ver was??? ----- "TIGGY" ;-)

Design Goddess said...

Ahhhhhhhhh. My first fall with not having to worry about school things!!! YEA!!!!!

And, no Skii, I didn't forward it to her...kinda didn't think of it. BAD lil sis!!!

Phats said...

Man we have been in school for 2 weeks already!

I can't support the Browns, because that loserboy Brady is there now. The vols at least rocky top is catchy