22 July 2008

It's done!

Well, what was started 8 years ago, was finished yesterday. My marriage is now over. I really don't know how I should feel. On one hand, I am totally ticked off b/c I don't believe in divorce. On the other side, I am glad to be free of the turmoil I have suffered over the last 2 years. I am not 100% guilt free in this, but I wasn't the catalyst either.

I really don't have much more to day. I hope you all have a great rest of the week and a wonderful weekend!!!!!

Me-

4 comments:

Me said...

Have a martini. That's what I did when I told my wasband that I was leaving....and the divorce, well, sneaky Army ex-husband didn't even tell me til 2 months later that it was final.

Travis Erwin said...

At least you can begin to put it in the past and move forward. I wish you luck.

Kingcover said...

Take care of yourself Big Sis and Little Man as well. He's lucky to have you as a mummy :-)

Zen Davis said...

I know it's hard to go through, but my life turned out so much lighter and peaceful after the hard decision making part was over.

My wishes for you to have a happy and love filled life! You deserve it!